Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||1018|
|Volume||50 mL (1.7 fl oz)|
|Other Features||-- No added scents - You can smell how potent and natural it is.
-- No skin softeners - Saves calluses.
-- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from drying gym chalk.
-- Powerful healing - Make every training day count!
Skin Care Routine for Strong Tough Skin
-- Wash with soap & water - clean skin heals faster!
-- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.
-- Groom calluses - Use a pumice stone to thin out thick spots.
-- Rinse hands with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
-- Liberally apply JTree Salve... reapply throughout the evening.
-- If it's oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less next time. It should soak right in to dry damaged skin!
Do This... Don't Do That!
-- Use JTree in the morning and at night on rest days to help condition skin.
-- Use JTree for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
-- Always keep JTree with you & share with friends!
-- Don't use salve right before you train or compete.
-- Avoid lotions - They soften skin, making it rip and tear.
JTree Dave Says:
”This is our cornerstone product and the reason JTree exists today! Our first batch of salve was handed out in Joshua Tree National Park's Hidden Valley Campground over 10 years ago! It is the most potent and effective treatment for beat-up skin that the climbing world has ever known!”
JTree Climbing Salve is made with 100% organic ingredients
- Beeswax: Creates desirable consistency and seals moisture in the skin.
- Calendula: A wound healing herb that reduces inflammation of infected and irritated skin.
- Comfrey: An herb that reduces pain and promotes healing by forming a protective surface over wounds.
- Echinacea: An herb containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in fighting infections and promotes healing.
- Wildcrafted Chaparral: An herbal antibiotic containing antioxidants and antiseptic properties that decreases inflammation and wards off infection.
- Myrrh Gum: A resin extracted from tree sap that contains strong disinfectant properties used to heal wounds.
- Benzoin Gum: A resin extracted from the bark of trees that contains antiseptic properties to heal wounds and antioxidants that prevent infection.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights infections acne and insect bites.
- Lavender OIl: Heals wounds, burns and prevents scarring.
- Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees that provides lasting moisture for skin.
- Similar Products