Jetboil - Flash Java Kit (Fall 2015)
Flash™ adds more enjoyment to your favorite outdoor adventure. Like all of Jetboil’s innovative systems, Flash is an all-in-one design, combining burner and cooking vessel in one compact unit. Everything you need is stacked and stored inside the 1.0 liter cooking cup. The system lights with the click of a button and within two minutes provides two cups of boiling water for cocoa, coffee, instant soup or a gourmet freeze-dried meal. The newly designed burner secures the igniter, protecting it from bumps along the road. Flash™ is designed to be one of the safest cooking solutions out there. The cooking cup clips onto the burner, preventing accidental spills, and the fuel canister tripod ensures overall stability.
Technical specifications & features
|Fuel Type||Gas Canisters|
|Boil Time||2 min, 30 sec for 0.5 Liter|
|Stove Igniter||Piezo Igniter|
|Stove System||Stove System with Pots|
|Other Features||1.0 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy, featuring Flash color-change heat indicator window
Adjustable burner with push-button igniter
Drink-through lid and insulating bottom cover/measuring cup
Jetboil Coffee Press
Tripod base for added stability
Coffee sample pack (Green Mountain Coffee® is a registered trademark of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. )
- Good coffee's never been faster!
- Love this contraption. It packs down to a single unit, even with the fuel canister. I've used it many times, from backpacking to the back of my car. Note: Its design allows for use just to boil water, so it's great as a regular stove as well.
- Great solo stove
- Used this for a solo trip in Bwca. Worked great, easy to clean, used very little gas to boil. Loved that you could adjust flame to simmer. Coffee press worked great. Pour spout is not the best but no big deal. Would like to see a insulated cup for coffee.
- great new look on classic jet boil
- I have to have my coffee in the mornings and the french press included is really great. it is not as nice as a metal one in a domestic french press but it does the job well, makes good coffee. Best part is you pretty much get it for free if you buy the coffee version. it sells separately for 20 bucks. great set up!
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers