Technical specifications & features
|Weight||M/L - 1.90 lbs.|
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
Lining: 210-denier nylon
XSM/MED (Chest): 30" - 42"
LRG/XLG (Chest): 42" - 52"
XLG/XXLG (Chest): 50" - 56"
• The Ion's six-panel design uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements.
• The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provides ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
• Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
• Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch make this jacket as cozy as it is comfortable.
• Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and the dual-entry zippers make accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
• A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
• This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). US Coast Guard Type: III
• Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
• Cool Flow System (CFS) ventilated back
• Reflective accents
• Six panel design
• Dual-entry pocket
• Fleece-lined hand warmer
• Padded shoulders
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products