Innate - Helix Water Bottle
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||240 g (8.5 oz.)|
|Carry On Size||Yes|
|Material||premium 304, 18/8 food grade stainless steel and tested food grade #5 polypropylene|
|Volume||700 ml (24 fl oz.)|
|Insulated||No - Not Insulated|
|Other Features||• Spiral lid features the proprietary Innate overmolded sipping stem which can be opened with one hand and delivers a generous volume of water.
• Food grade overmolded sipping stem is protected from dirt and debris with a flip top cover. All parts can be used with one hand.
• Fits most beverage holders.
• Wide mouth V2 collar design is easy to clean; fits bottle adapters of most back country water filters.
• Made with premium 304, 18/8 food grade stainless steel and tested food grade #5 polypropylene: Innate's choice for consistent quality.
• Inner is finished using an electrolytic charge and dolomitic sand blasting; no inner coating lacquers with BPA are used.
• Testing to USFDA , California Prop. 65 and European Norm Food Container Standards.
- DO NOT BUY!!
- First, they leak whether drinking from it or at rest. One was barely tipped and leaked all over a briefcase as it was carried, soaking everything. Second, a cap broke on another bottle. It fell from my hand onto carpeting and, although empty, shattered the cap rendering the bottle useless. Third, the description does not say, but it has a straw. The point of a stainless steel bottle is to not have plastic contaminating your beverage, so why do these companies put a straw into it. Ludicrous. I removed the straw but then you cannot get all the liquid out without removing the cap. Finally, the spout is a rubbery material which is hard to clean and makes squeaking noises as you drink. DO NOT BUY!!
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products