Garmont - Icon Plus GTX - Men's
• 3-dimensional microfiber and Schoeller® upper for better abrasion resistance, instant fit, light weight
• 360° rubber rand for better abrasion resistance and protection
• Padded stretch fabric collar and tongue offer a snug fit for comfort and debris protection
• Heel lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and help prevent heel slip and blisters
• Cuff hook, webbing lace closure
• Thermal footbed with PrimaLoft® 200 gram insulation
• Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and lace lock at the instep for precise lace closure.
• Exclusive Vibram® Titus outsole with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multi-directional lugs in the center provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||4.01 lbs per pair (1.82 kg), size 8 UK|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||441149/211|
|Insulation Type||Thermal footbed with PrimaLoft® 200 gram insulation|
|Upper Materials||3-dimensional microfiber and Schoeller® upper|
|Shoe Type||Mountaineering Boots|
|Sole Materials||Carbon-fiber insole for crampon rigidity. Dual density microporous rubber midsole.
PU insert in the heel area ensures better shock absorption and stability.
Exclusive Vibram® Titus outsole
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products