Smith - I/O X (Fall 2016)
- Black frame includes a Green Sol-X Mirror lens for bright conditions and a Red Sensor Mirror lens for low light.
Technical specifications & features
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Other Features||• Quick release lens change system
• Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
• Spherical carbonic-x lens
• 5X™ anti-fog inner lens
• TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
• Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
• Medium/Large Fit
• QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
• 3-layer DriWix face foam
• Helmet & eyeglass compatible
• Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
• Rotating outrigger positioning system
• Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
• Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
• Red Sol-X Mirror Lens: A true color Gray lens with multi-layer Red Mirror provides true color vision without affecting light reaching the eye. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt, and grease. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) = 17%.
• Green Sol-X Mirror Lens: Dark sienna brown, Sol-X base lens tint with a multi-layer green mirror cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in bright, sunny conditions. VLT = 15%.
• Blackout Lens: Dark gray base lens tint cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in bright, sunny conditions. VLT = 10%.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products