Smith - I/O S - Women's (Spring 2016)
- White Feathers frame includes a Green Sol-X Mirror lens for bright conditions and a Red Sensor Mirror lens for low light.
- Mrs. Eaves frame includes a Green Sol-X Mirror lens for bright conditions and a Red Sensor Mirror lens for low light.
- Elena Safari frame includes a Blackout lens for very bright conditions and a Red Sensor Mirror lens for low light.
Technical specifications & features
|Closeout Season||Spring 2016|
|Other Features||• Quick release lens change system
• Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
• Spherical carbonic-x lens
• 5X™ anti-fog inner lens
• TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
• Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
• Women's medium fit
• QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
• 3-layer DriWix face foam
• Helmet compatible
• Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
• Rotating outrigger positioning system
• Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
• Red Sol-X Mirror Lens: A true color Gray lens with multi-layer Red Mirror provides true color vision without affecting light reaching the eye. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt, and grease. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) = 17%.
• Green Sol-X Mirror Lens: Dark sienna brown, Sol-X base lens tint with a multi-layer green mirror cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in bright, sunny conditions. VLT = 15%.
• Blackout Lens: Dark gray base lens tint cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in bright, sunny conditions. VLT = 10%.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Generally, the I/O S goggles will not fit over glasses, as they are the smallest frame offered in . Your best bet for an I/O series goggles that will fit over glasses is the I/O X, which is their largest framed I/O series goggle, and can be found here: http://www.backcountrygear.com/i-o-x-smith-goggles.html However, for someone with a small face and small glasses frames, you may be able to get away with the the I/O or I/O 7, which are designed with a medium size frame, and can be found at the links below. It is hard to say for certain, so if you have the option to try them on at a local retailer before purchasing, that may be your best bet.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products