Technical specifications & features
|Closeout Season||Fall 2015|
|Material||0.5mm Hydroskin: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating|
|Other Features||• Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
• The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
• The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
• The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
• GripCote™ texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
• A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
• A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
• An adjustable hook-and-loop "bike-glove" tab secures the glove at the wrist for easy on-and-off.
Width: 2 3/4", Length: 6"
Width: 3", Length: 6 1/2"
Width: 3 1/4", Length: 7"
Width: 3 1/2", Length: 7 1/2"
Width: 3 3/4", Length: 7 3/4"
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products