Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Medium - 1.25 lbs.|
|Material||Neoprene: 1.0 mm HydroSkin®
-- 4-way stretch smooth skin neoprene exterior
-- VaporLoft™ lining
-- Titanium laminate adhesive
-- DWR coating
|Insulation Type||ThermalPlush™ inner lining|
|Other Features||Seams: Flat-lock stitched
Entry Style: Pullover
• 1.0 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium protects you from chilly water and weather.
• Four-way-stretch material lets you move freely, while the quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ lining adds warmth and feels great against your skin.
• Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
• The chest, back, shoulders and upper arms feature water-shedding smooth-skin neoprene to help prevent evaporative cooling.
• HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
• Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products