Technical specifications & features
|Cubic Inches||610 total|
|Liters||7 liters gear capacity, 3 liters reservoir capacity (10 total)|
|Material||160D PU-Coated Nylon Dobby, 210D PU-Coated Nylon Oxford, YKK® Zippers, 70D PU-Coated Polyester Taffeta Rainfly|
|Other Features||• Women’s Fit: Designed and built for optimal fit and comfort, pack features soft-touch materials at body contact points, an optimally sized back panel length, anatomically shaped and angled waist belt and shoulder straps, as well as long-track sternum strap adjustment.
• FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
• 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that locks securely, and a quick-disconnect hose.
• Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access, clean and refill reservoir.
• Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
• Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
• Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses or goggles—or your media device—from marring scratches.
• Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
• Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
• Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you’re on the trail or traveling between rides.
• Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
• Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
• Dimensions: 17 x 7 x 9 in
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products