Ruffwear - Highlands Sleeping Bag
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1 lb 10.8 oz (760 g)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||1060-345M|
|Dimensions||Flat: 35 in x 26 in; 1 in loft (89 x 66 x 2.5 cm)
Stuffed: 12 in x 7 in (30 x 18 cm)
|Other Features||• Compressible, lightweight sleeping bag for dogs
• Synthetic insulation insulates dog from cold air and hard ground
• Polyester fabric shell is water-resistant, quick-drying and durable
• Side zipper opens the bag wide for easy entry, zips closed to retain body heat
• Stuff sack included for storage and compressibility
• Four stake-out loops to secure bed to ground or to hang dry
• Integrated pad sleeve accommodates the Landing Pad™ (each sold separately), creating the ultimate backcountry sleeping system
• Fits in all sizes of Ruffwear's Palisades Pack™ (sold separately)
• Machine washable
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
That will depend on the specific dimensions of your dog when laying. The bag measures 35" long by 26" wide, so a good test might be to measure their current dogbed and see if it has similar dimensions. If so, the Highlands should work well for your dog.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products