Grayl - G3+ Replacement Filter (Spring 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Dimensions||2.9in (7.3cm) height - 2.7in (6.7cm) diameter|
|Material||food grade plastic and silicone, G3+ filter media|
|Other Features||Flow rate: 16oz (500ml) in 15 seconds (2 L/minute)
Lifespan: 300 uses - 40 gallons (150L) - approximately 3 months. (Replace more frequently if heavy particulates water.)
• The G3+™ Filter makes tap water safe and taste great. G3+™ technology combines triple ion charged (+++) mesh to remove 99.99% of bacteria.
• Also, GRALY is affective against odors, flavors, and many heavy metals and industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals (including BPA). The G3+™ Filter and Purifier are interchangeable and fit the GRAYL Water Filtration Cup.
G3+™ Filter and Purifier are 3 advanced technologies incorporated into a single media.
• G1 - Triple ion charged (+++) mesh captures bacteria such as E. Coli.
• G2 - Ultra-powdered activated carbon derived from coconut husks absorbs odors and flavors, industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals (including BPA), and heavy metals such as lead
• G3 - Anti-microbial agent inhibits growth of mold, bacteria, fungus and mildew between uses
The Filter is sufficient for most people in the USA. The Filter strips water of nasty chemicals, flavors and odors and filters 99.99% of the bacteria (such as E. Coli).
- Pricey and heavy
- I live in an old community with lots of yucky stuff in the pipes, so I wanted a handy filter. This works well. It makes a rather small amount of water, but it is easy to use. I hope the replaceable filters will come down in price, and hopefully Grayling products soon will be made in the USA Iinstead of China.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers