Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Total Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||03135|
|Treatment Type||Gravity Filter|
|Filter Material||Hollow Fibers|
|Flow Rate||Up to 1.75 liters per minute|
|Protects Against||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Material||Polyurethane, Silicone, Polypropylene / High Density Polyethylene|
|Dimensions||Packed Width: 3.25 in / 8 cm
Packed Length: 9.5 in / 24 cm
|Other Features||• No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work.
• Fast: Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; filter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
• Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera).
• Ultralight & Compact: System weighs 10.75 oz. (305 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
• Group-ready: 8 liter (4.0L filtered + 4.0L dirty) total capacity easily supplies water for groups.
• Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
• Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
• Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
• Adaptable to work with any hydration system
• Allows backflushing/cleaning in the field
• Color-coded Clean and Dirty components
• SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial-treated reservoir
• Includes: 4.0L Dirty reservoir, 4.0L Clean reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products