Granite Gear - Blaze AC 60
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Short: 2 lbs 11 oz / Reg: 2 lbs 14 oz|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||698618-11|
|Cubic Inches||Short: 3550 / Reg: 3660|
|Liters||Short: 55 / Reg: 60|
|Frame Description||Air Current Frame (Polycarbonate)|
|Pack Belt Description||Fits waist/hips: 26-42 inches|
|Material||Cordura® 100D & 210D Nylon|
|Torso Length Range||Short: 14-18 in
Regular: 18-22 in
|Other Features||Adjustable torso length
Line-Loc compression system
Stretch side pockets
Compatible with LineLoc Lid (sold separately)
Massive front stretch pocket
Hydration port & internal sleeve
Ventilated back panel
- A true delight!
- The service was impeccable. They emailed me three times to resolve my order issues. I got the backpack in a timely manner and it exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to try it out long term. I took it in a weekend shake down hike and I love it. BackcountryGear.com is my new go-to site for quality. Thanks guys!
- So far, fantastic!
- I've only had this pack out a couple times but this baby is comfortable. Backcountry Gear was really helpful getting me the correct sized belt and shoulder straps. Thanks guys. Plenty of videos describing the features of this pack and I would agree with them. I am looking forward to spending more time with this pack. It took a little adjustment to no lid and belt pockets but you can add them or realize you don't need them. I would buy this pack again.
- Feels so good.
- I used this twice on the Wonderland trail and it was and is one of the most comfortable backpack I have ever used. The marsupial pouch on the outside is perfect for light layers.
- no better
- Took it for a drive and found my cadillac!
- very light & comfy
- constructed very well and more comfy than any other pack I've owned. I love the colors as well, i went for the green/tan version (castus). The biggest selling point is ofc the weight with regards to how much the thing can handle. 1350grams for a pack thats stated as being able to take 16kg, this is more than most people need, I've tried it with more and it does still feel comfy. It has a large zippered hydration pocket and 2 exterior side pockets with a massive exterior stretchy backpocket with bungee.. and thats it, and thats all you need, no unnecessary added weight. I would just like to add that for once the 60l stated seems about right, if you take the stretchy and very handy pockets into account and the extendable top I would say its more, yet it keeps a nice low profile. Well done Granite Gear.
Questions & Answers
If so, will it fit side to side or would you have to stand it up on end?
If not, are there similar packs withs these features?
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products