Technical specifications & features
|Weight||14.4 oz. (408 g)|
|Color||Black / Green|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||90110|
|Dimensions||10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)|
|Insulated||No - Not Insulated|
|Other Features||Lumens: 250
Run Time: 7 - 48 Hours
Power Output: USB
• Multiple Light Options for Every Situation Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
• Recharge Anywhere Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
• Stay Connected During an Outage Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
• Goal Zero Nomad 7: 7-14 hours
• Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
• USB Source: 7 Hours
• Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
• Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
• Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
• LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4,000 Kelvin (Color temperature)
• Spot Light: 180 Lumens
• Flood Light: 70 Lumens
• Rated Power: 0.8W
• Cell Type: Monocrystalline
• Cell Type: Li-NMC
• Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
• Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
• Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
• Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
• USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
• USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CHARGE THE TORCH 250:
-- The Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged by the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or by connecting a compatible solar panel such as the Nomad 7 in about 7-14 hours.
-- The Torch 250 Flashlight can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source in about 7 hours.
The Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.
COMMON DEVICE RECHARGE TIMES FROM THE TORCH 250
MP3 Player (3Wh) = 6 recharges
Smartphone (7Wh) = 2 recharges
POV Camera (5.5Wh) = 3 recharges
Headlamp (3-6Wh) = 2-5 recharges
Tablet (25-50Wh) = 50% Boost
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products