Technical specifications & features
|Weight||4.6 oz. (130 g)|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)|
|Insulated||No - Not Insulated|
|Other Features||Capacity: 18.7Wh, 5200mAh at 3.6V
No Cable Needed
Flip USB for tangle-free charging from any USB port in 4 hours. Micro-USB cable included.
Charge the Flip and a phone all at once
• USB Power Source: 4 hours
• Wall: n/a
• Car: n/a
• Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5 - 10 Hours
• Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
• Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
• Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
• Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
• Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
• Fuses: none
• Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
• USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
• USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
-- Chainable: No
-- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
-- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
There are 2 ways to charge the Flip 20 Recharger:
-- The Flip 10 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 20 in 5-10 hours.
-- The Flip 20 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
THE FLIP 20 RECHARGER POWERS YOUR BY:
USB & Micro USB
-- The USB port best charges all your smaller USB powered devices. USB flip tip for charging in. USB output (with included) micro USB cable) for charging out.
Flip 20 is designed to give up to 2 charges on most phones and multiple charges on other small USB-powered devices like headlamps and POV cameras
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
-- It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products
- Recently Viewed