Technical specifications & features
|Weight||REG: 4 lb. 12 oz. / 2.14 kg.
LNG: 5 lb 1 oz / 2.29 kg
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||1522201|
|Temp Rating º F||-40° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-40° C|
|Seasonal Usage||Four Season|
|Insulation||Q.Shield™ Down 850-Fill|
|Fill Weight||REG: 1.19 kg. / 1.25 kg. / 2 lb. 10 oz. / 2 lb. 12 oz.
LONG: 1.25 kg. / 2 lb. 12 oz.
|Bag Shell Material||20D Dry.Q Elite Micro Rip|
|Bag Lining Material||30D nylon taffeta (100% nylon)|
|Bag Length||REG: 78 in / 198 cm
LONG: 84 in / 213 cm
|Bag Stuff Size||10 in / 25 cm|
|Bag Loft||10 in / 25 cm|
|Circumference at Chest||REG: 62 in / 157 cm
LNG: 64 in / 163 cm
|Circumference at Hips||REG: 56 in / 142 cm
LNG: 59 in / 151 cm
|Circumference at Foot||REG: 41 in / 104 cm
LNG: 43 in / 109 cm
|Other Features||• Q Shield™ 800 fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
• Dry.Q™ Elite shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
• Hidden baffle construction preserves waterproofness and durability
• Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
• 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
• Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
• Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
• Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening. Only a slight tightening of the draw cord is required to seal in warmth.
• Two small pockets above collar provide storage for small items
• Double draft tubes along zipper prevent cold spots
• Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
• Storage sack and stuff sack included • Imported
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
As one of the warmest bags that we carry, the Ghost would require an especially large compression sack. That being said, we do have a few options that should work well. My recommendation would be the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack in XL size, a link to which can be found below:
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products