Granite Gear - Belt Pocket
Technical specifications & features
|Material||Ultralight 70-denier Ripstop Hybrid Sil-Nylon Cordura|
|Other Features||Water Resistant Zipper
Ultralight 70-Denier Ripstop Fabric
Left and Right Styles
24 in. grey web accessory strap incl.
- It's a pocket
- This is a nice pocket. Good size, great zipper, reasonably lightweight and fits my Granite Gear pack just fine.It is slim enough that it doesn't get in the way of my arm swings and is large enough for my camera, MP3 player, a snack, lip balm, sunscreen and maybe a few other small items. It is what you would expect. I do not know if it would fit other brand packs but seems to work great on the GG waist belt.
- Just what my Blaze needed
- Lightweight cordura with mitten hook for keys and divider. Bigger than it looks. I can get an iPhone, wallet, knife, penlight and keys in there. I need another for the left side and maybe a shoulder pouch as well. Love my Granite Gear stuff. Thanks Backcountry Gear!
- Heavy duty and well made.
- Will be good for day hikes.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products