Garmont - Sticky Rock - Men's (Fall 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||481192/201|
|Upper Materials||• 1.6mm suede leather and nylon mesh
• Eyelet lace closure
• Rubber toe bumper provides abrasion resistance and protects toes
• G-BeneFIT construction
|Shoe Type||Approach Shoes|
|Sole Materials||• Vibram®S663 Round Approach outsole Sticky rubber compound, great grip, and dependable lug pattern for versatile usage.
• Dual-Density EVA Midsole
• Pu footbed with moisture and odor management properties
|Other Features||• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customized fit.
• Anatomically Directed Design
- I really like these
- I am amazed at how well built this shoe is, I also really like how low volume the shoe is. I wear a size 14, and most approach shoes in recent years have become increasingly boxy and clumsy, or way too minimal and soft for my liking. These aren't stiff, but they do a good job at protecting my soles when doing longer approaches on varied terrain. They are very well made when compared to the bulky new five ten guide tennies. I'm surprised that this shoe is t more popular, I guess garmont isn't doing as much advertising as other shoe companies.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products