Garmont - Dragontail MNT GTX - Men's
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit.
Vibram® Maton outsole with specialized “Mount” double compound in the toe and heel strike area to ascend and descend in confidence. Great performance features ensure mountain dependability along with lightweight. Blocked toe lug area and blocked heel strike area enhance grip on hard surfaces with extra sticky compound. Multi-traction 6 mm deep lugs enhance grip in multiple directions. Concave heel face enhances braking effect, offers confident descents. Drainage channels and self cleaning lugs.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||555 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)|
|Upper Materials||• 1.8 mm water repellent suede
• Metallic eyelet and tape webbing closure
• Extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay protects the upper
• PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
• Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
|Shoe Type||Approach Shoes|
|Sole Materials||• FrameFLex Lite insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents
• PU heel insert ensures cushioning and stability
Dual density microporous rubber midsole provides stability and enhances climbing perform
- Great shoe
- This is a great shoe often Sold out I buy 5 pairs often hard to find.This shoe is great for hiking ,walking, Great grip on snow. I find it also just a great shoe For just walking around the city.But come winter this shoe is sold out . Note runs small I take a 10 but in this shoe 10.5 and from 9 to 10.5 sell out first.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products