Exped - SynMat UL 7
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||SML: 405 g (14.3 oz.)
MED: 450 g (15.9 oz.)
MED/WIDE: 555 g (19.6 oz.)
LNG/WIDE: 595 g (21.0 oz.)
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Pad Thickness||7 cm (2.8 in.)|
|Bag Stuff Size||MEDIUM WIDE: 25 x 9.4 cm (10.6 x 3.7 inches)|
SMALL: 163 x 52 cm (64.2 x 20.5 inches)
MEDIUM: 183 x 52 cm (72 x 20.5 inches)
MEDIUM WIDE: 183 x 66 cm (72 x 25.6 inches)
LONG/WIDE: 197 x 65 cm (77.6 x 25.6 inches)
Microfiber insulation bonded to top and bottom of air chambers ensuring maximum loft
Baffles separating the air chambers eliminate cold spots
Exped's proprietary lamination process - air tight and hydrolysis proof
Mouth inflation or use with Exped pump accessories: Pillow Pump, Mini Pump or Schnozzel + Exped Shrink Bag
2 year warranty
- Small, light, comfy
- And dependable... I've hauled this up the AT, thru the Whites... And it's going strong. I use one of the stuff sack/inflator bags and it is ready in seconds. The deflate plug lets me pack fast and easy, and it rolls to the size of a soda bottle. Under a lb, and it's kept me warm and very comfortable down to 10 degrees. And it doesn't crinkle or make obnoxious noises. I am a side sleeper with a creaky back and I sleep like a rock on this. Pricey but worth it. Love this mat.
- Surprisingly comfortable
- I am a heavier person and was surprised to find that this mat was comfortable enough to sleep on my side and I didn't have to reinflate it after two nights.
- great mat
I upgraded to this sleeping mat from my previous mat (last one was a Big Agnes Air Core) and was a much needed upgrade.
I love how the Exped Mats have a intake and deflate valves, and they have the flat valve stoppers on the inside of the valve so that I don't lose that last bit of escaping air like I did on my Big Agnes pad that has the twist closure. I purchased the Exped Pad pump so that I didn't have to use my breath to inflate (which can cause moisture to get on the inside of the mat and cause damage to the insulation), and nobody likes to get lightheaded after blowing.
I sleep like a hibernating bear on this mat. My boyfriend has been know to be sneaky and trade mine with his (without me knowing), but I quickly figure out about his switcheroo and snag mine back.
- Packs small, insulates well.
- I needed a sleeping pad to compliment my 0 degree bag, but couldn't decide between the down fill pad, or the synthetic pad. I ended up going with the synthetic since they pack down alot smaller. I have used it on several trips in the snow, and it kept me nice and toasty.
- Awesome pad, lightweight, warm, quiet!
- Love this mat.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products