Exped - Mini Pump
Technical specifications & features
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||32205183|
|Other Features||Lung-free inflation for all 2013 mats (small inflation FlatValve)
Use with latValve adapter to inflate 2012 and older mats with integrated pump (large inflation FlatValve)
Packed dimensions: 4.7 x 2 in (16 x 5 cm) Stuff sack included
- Great little pump.
- I was amazed how well this works. Priscilla was doing something wrong. This pump fills my SynMat UL7 pad in slightly over one minute.
- Great product!
- Priscilla was doing something wrong, maybe not covering the opening with her hand when pumping, and then letting the pump fill all the way with air before the next pump. This little pump only takes me slightly over one minute to fill my medium length Exped SynMat UL7 pad. As Felix said, it keeps moisture out, and it's a lot faster than blowing it up by mouth.
- Save's lungs and brain cells.
- Its not an essential item for the backpack, but I like it. I have an insulated Exped sleeping pad, and this item works great (if used correctly). When you inflate a pad by mouth, you are filling it with condensation from your lungs, and your own spit. That cannot be good for down insulation mats. Not a problem with this thing around.
- Don't waste your money
- I thought this would be a good idea. I have taken this on camping trip 2 times now and both times ended up blowing up my exped air mattress and tossing the pump aside. Even though I followed instructions - it just doesn't pump enough air to make it worthwhile at all. Don't waste your money on this!! You'd expend more energy trying to use this then blowing up your mattress yourself! If I could give it minus stars - I would.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers