Exped - MegaMat 10 LXW (Fall 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2540 g (89.6 oz.)|
|Size||Long Extra Wide|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||32205061|
|Material||Top: 50 D Tricot Nylon, TPU Polyether Film Laminate, Hydrolysis resistant, Honeycomb embossed
Bottom: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether Film Laminate, Hydrolysis resistant, PU flatvalves
|Insulation||16 kg/m² opencell PU foam, Oekotex 100 certified|
|Pad Thickness||3.9 in (10 cm)|
|Pad Width||30.3 in (77 cm)|
|Length||77.6 in (197 cm)|
|Bag Stuff Size||31 x 9.8 in|
|Other Features||-- 3-D construction with vertical sidewalls for wall-to-wall comfort
-- Stretch tricot fabric top surface for next-to-skin comfort
-- Exped's proprietary lamination process - airtight and hydrolysis-proof
-- FlatValve Technology
-- Mouth inflation for top-off or use with Exped pump accessories: Pillow Pump or Schnozzel + Exped Shrink Bag (all sold separately)
Mat, Mini Pump, Stuff Sack, Repair Kit, Instruction Sheet
- Marsh-mellowy cloud-foamy goodness
- The Mega Mat 10 LXW was one of the best purchases I made for enhancing my base camping experience. The mat is seriously more comfortable than my bed at home. It definitely takes up some space but it’s worth it!
- EXPED MEGAMAT
- After sleeping on cots and Therma Rest mattresses for most of the past 40 years I purchased an EXPED based on the recommendation of a Canadian moose hunting guide last year for backcountry airplane camping trips. Spent 26 nights in the mountains of the northwest sleeping under the wing of my Cub. Best and most comfortable camping mattress I have ever owned. Bit expensive, but definitely worth the money.
- worth every dime
I bought the single wide after owning the double for a year. These are more comfortable than my bed at home, and I have a nice bed. Not for backpacking, but base camping, rafting, etc. Epic comfort. Nothing compares.
- Sleep Like An Old Man In Church
- Since I can't use a sleep comfort mattress while at spike camp I settled for this MegaMat. Great comfort for my 65 year old battered bones. I can sleep through the night (excluding trips to water the trees) and wake up in the morning without the pains that follow a night on the ground. I'd recommend this pack to anyone hunting, camping or needing a comfortable bed because their wife kicked them out. The mat is easy to inflate, packs up well and can be stored in the closet with all my gear, which brings me to my only real issue. The pad takes up a lot of space, both when inflated and packed away. Aside from the space it is still comfortable and I'll take that any day.
Questions & Answers
How long will sale price (@ $175) be offered?
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products