Exped - DownMat 9
Technical specifications & features
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Insulation||750+ fill goose down|
|Pad Thickness||9.0 cm (3.5 in.)|
MED: 183 x 52 cm (72 x 20 in.)
LW: 197 x 65 cm (77.5 x 26 in.)
Best mat for the coldest sleeping extremes
Baffles separate the air chambers eliminate cold spots
Integrated pump for quick and easy mat inflation
Exped's proprietary lamination process - air tight and hydrolysis proof
- Love, love it!!!
- I have had my downmat 9 for several years now. I have the big one. Lots of room. Always keeps me warm. I have thyroid problems and keeping warm is a challenge. This pad has enabled me to keep backpack camping. I also put an emergency blanket under it in colder, wetter temperatures. Then my own body heat is reflected back up into the pad for guaranteed heat no matter how cold it gets.
- Best mat for cool and cold weather
- I used this mat in the Colorado mountains and after 19 years of trying various products and combination of products - I have found the best. It is warm, light weight, and keeps all of your body off of the ground / cot. It is also quiet so you don't wake up if you toss and turn a bit at night. I even called the company before buying and they were very helpful in answering my questions. I never thought I would spend that kind of money on a mat or pad, but it is well worth it.
- Very warm
- I used this one pad for sleeping at -14 F. No need for extra pads. This keeps you plenty warm and off the ground.
This down air mattress is a life saver. FINALLY, I have an effective packable sleeping pad that keeps me warm and off the ground.
Skip the whole process of doubling up on bulky and heavy Thermarest or closed cell foam.
This is the way to go.
- Lightweight and SUPER Comfy
- This thing is Deluxe son! super comfy, warm and is nice and lightweight, but a bit of a pain to pump up.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products