DMM - Dragon 2
An increased contact area with a raw aluminium finish and additional bite points are the hallmarks of the Dragon 2's revolutionary TripleGrip cam lobes. These features combine to increase friction between the cam lobe and the rock. The result is greater holding power and reduced walking, particularly in slick or soft rock types and sub-optimal placements.
Single stem, dual axle design gives our Dragons 360° flexibility and the greatest expansion range, increasing both performance in sub-optimal placements and your chance of getting the right piece first time.
The Dragons' low weight does not compromise their strength – they are rated to a huge 14kN from size 1 upward and the additional material in the lobes has improved their resistance to deformation.
Technical specifications & features
|Axle Design||Double Axle|
|Stem Type||Flexible Single Stem|
|Number of Cam Lobes||4 Cam|
|Force Rating||See size chart for specs|
|Dimensions||See size chart for specs|
|Other Features||• TripleGrip lobes generate more friction than standard lobe finishes across a wide variety of rock types
• Increased performance in sub-optimal placements such as flared cracks and slick rock
• Raw aluminium finish gives greater friction between the cam and the rock
• TripleGrip surface triples the number of pronounced edges that ‘bite’ crystals and micro-features in the rock, providing increased holding power and reducing walking
• Hot forged ergonomic thumb press for improved handling
• Extendable 8mm Dyneema sling saves on quickdraws
• Dual axle, single stem for 360° flexibility and the greatest range
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products