Mountain Hardwear - Direttissima 35 OutDry
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3 lbs 1 oz (1.39 kg)
Stripped weight: 2 lbs / 900 g
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||OU6753|
|Material||Body: 400d HD nylon
Accent: Hardwear X-Ply Ripstop (100%polyethylene face)
Bottom: 840d HT ballistic nylon
|Torso Length Range||16 - 22 inches / 41 - 56 cm (one size)|
|Weight Capacity||20 - 45 lbs / 9 - 20 kg|
|Other Features||- Guaranteed watertight OutDry™ main compartment and seam-taped top pocket, rain room tested for 12+ hours
- OutDry™ technology bonds a waterproof membrane directly to the shell fabric for a completely sealed interface with no soggy face fabric
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly and is removable for carrying light loads
- Flexible design concept allows for removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allows for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-axe/tool carry system with pass-through sleeve for concealing picks
- Dual-density shoulder straps carry in comfort
Questions & Answers
I will try very hard to insure its safety, of course however I cannot guarantee that some airlines will not scuff, throw, bounce or manhandle this pack.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The pack is designed for hard use in alpine environments (IE being dragged over rock, ice etc), so it will stand up to wear-and-tear exceptionally well, and should not experience any decreased waterproof performance from heavy use. That being said, the pack does carry a waterproof guarantee from Mountain Hardwear, so if you do notice a loss in performance over time, they should be able to assist you with a repair or replacement.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Recently Viewed