Deuter - Kid Comfort II
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||7 lbs 3 oz. (3250 g)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||46514|
28 / 17 / 13 (H x W x D) Inch
72 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
Deuter Aircontact Pro System
• Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
• Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
• When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads. ements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
• Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning.
• Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
• With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.
• Deuter’s Vari Flex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The Vari Flex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products