Deuter - Futura 32 - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3 lbs 8 oz. (1580 g)|
|Color||Black / Titan / Silver|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||3425474100|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
• Macro Lite 210
27 / 13 / 8.3 (H x W x D) Inch
68 / 32 / 21 (H x W x D) cm
• anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with spacious pocket for valuables or smartphone/camera
• Pull-Forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment
• anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
• side bellow pockets
• lid pocket
• stretch side pockets
• internal valuables pocket
• wet laundry compartment
• ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
• top lid attachment loops
• reflective attachment for drinking tube
• separate bottom compartment
• detachable rain cover
• side compression straps
• hydration system compatible
• SOS label
Deuter-Super-Polytex Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Macro Lite 210
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
• Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
• Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
• Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
• Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products