Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3 lbs 7 oz. (1550 g)|
|Color||Spring / Silver / Granite|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||3424424150|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
• Macro Lite 210
26 / 12 / 8.3 (H x W x D) Inch
66 / 30 / 21 (H x W x D) cm
• anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with spacious pocket for valuables or smartphone/camera
• Pull-Forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment
• anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
• side bellow pockets
• lid pocket
• stretch side pockets
• internal valuables pocket
• wet laundry compartment
• ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
• top lid attachment loops
• reflective attachment for drinking tube
• separate bottom compartment
• detachable rain cover
• side compression straps
• hydration system compatible
• SOS label
Deuter-Super-Polytex Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Macro Lite 210
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
• Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
• Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
• Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
• Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
SL Women's Fit System
• Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
• On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
• This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
• curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
• To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
• In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
• In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products