Deuter - Cruise 28 SL - Women's (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2 lbs 11 oz. (1220 g)|
|Color||Cranberry / Fire|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||3353384010|
|Frame Description||Delrin® frame|
24 / 12 / 7.1 (H x W x D) Inch
62 / 30 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
-- Padded hip belt with zipped pocket and gear loop
-- Special compression straps double up for snowshoe or ski attachment at side or front. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front of the pack
-- Pole & ice axe loops / central ski loop
-- Stretch side pockets » Zipped front pocket
-- Lid pocket with zipped valuables pocket
-- Pockets for snow shovel, probe and shovel handle
-- Laundry pocket
-- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
-- Load adjustment straps.
Deuter Alpine Back System
1. Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
2. Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
3. Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
4. Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
5. Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. 6. Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
7. Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with "chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
SL Women's Fit System
1. Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2. On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Consequently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3. This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
4. curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
5. To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6. In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
7. In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers