Technical specifications & features
|Weight||M/L 1.75 lbs.|
|Material||Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
|Other Features||Certification: CE EN 1385
Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
Ear Coverage: Removable
• WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
• The Current Pro comes in three sizes, designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. The helmet comes with a removable, replaceable liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
• A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
• The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
• Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves. Perforations in the pads aid hearing.
• The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and helps protect your face.
SIZING Size Head Circ. (cm) Head Circ. (in)
S/M 53 - 56 20.9 - 22.0
M/L 56 - 59 22.0 - 23.2
L/XL 59 - 62 23.2 - 24.4
- Similar Products