NRS - Crush Water Shoe - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||30043.02|
|Upper Materials||1000 denier nylon|
|Shoe Lining||EVA foam|
|Sole Materials||Siped, sticky rubber|
|Other Features||• This versatile, technically-capable shoe looks as good at the pub as it performs on the water.
• The super sticky, siped rubber outsole provides a sure grip on wet rocks.
• Quick-drying, DWR-coated 1000 denier nylon upper shrugs off the wear and tear of sticks and stones.
• Ports in the sidewall quickly drain water away.
• A removable foam insole supports and cushions the foot.
• A "crushable" heel lets you also wear the shoe as a slip-on.
• Includes two pairs of contrasting-color laces.
• Marking sole.
• D width
Questions & Answers
Thanks for your question. The Crush shoes weigh approximately 1.3 lbs. for the pair. As far as them being a lightweight alternative to sandals, I guess that would depend on the sandals that they would potentially replace. They are however super comfortable and you can "crush" the heel and just wear them like slip-ons.
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products