Big Agnes - Copper Spur UL2 mtnGLO (Fall 2016)
What's in a Name?
The Copper King Mine and Milling Company, established in Colorado in 1915, ended its reign on a sour note. Stockholders realized too late that the sketchy operation was nothing more than a promotional scam and many took incredible losses. The road to the mine serves as an easy two track spur oﬀ a much larger network of trails just up the hill from the Big Agnes warehouse.
Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice 2015 Winner
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
Packed weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
Fast Fly setup (poles, fly, and footprint only): 2 lbs 3 oz
Footprint weight: 5 oz
|Color||Silver / Gray|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||Trail weight: 2 lbs 15 oz|
|Area||29 sq feet|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||9 + 9 sq feet|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Width||Head: 52 in / Foot: 42 in|
|Height||Peak: 42 in|
|Tent Pole Type||DAC Featherlite NSL & NFL pole system with lightweight hubs|
|Stuff Size||5.5 x 17.5 inches|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof PU coating
FLOOR: is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof PU coating
MAIN: ultra lightweight nylon and poly mesh
|Other Features||- Features Big Agnes' exclusive lights system
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- A simple push button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO™ lights
- Requires 3 AAA batteries or any USB source (not included) to operate lights
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC H Clip attaches tent body to cross pole for a sturdy connection
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Four interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOCs) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center Loft and PowerCase/Loft (both sold separately)
- Footprint sold separately
Note:Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
How's differences between packed weight and trail weight?
Thank you for your question.
The Trail Weight refers to the weight of just the fly, tent body and poles, while the Packed Weight refers to the fly, tent body and poles along with all items included with the tent, including guylines, stakes, stuff sacks etc.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products