Petzl - Connect Adjust
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||125 g (4.4 oz)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||L34ARI|
|Material||nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).|
|Other Features||• Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm is ideal for sport climbing
• The ADJUST ascender's ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment
• Lanyard adjusts from 15 to 95 cm
• The connector held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
• Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
• Used with a locking carabiner such as the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK (sold separately)
• Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch.
• For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
• Carabiner not included
• Certification(s): CE
- Simple. Awesome.
- I've used this piece of gear several times now. It has simplified my personal anchor process and i love that the rope is dynamic, which adds a little more safety compared to a totally static anchor system.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products