Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||47303.02|
|Length||Total length: 5.75" | Blade length: 2.25"|
|Material||Blade: 420 HC Stainless Steel | Handle: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold | Sheath: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Other Features||Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
• An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
• For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
• The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
• The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
• The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
• The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
• Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
• Matte finish on the colored handle models
• PVD coating on black handle model
• Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
• Bottle opener in handle
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products