Technical specifications & features
|Weight||295 g / 10.4 oz|
|Material||Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m².
Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
|Insulation Type||850 Fill European Goose Down & Coreloft™ 80 g/m² insulation|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Breathable yet wind resistant
• Compressible and packable
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may build up.
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Insulated Storm Hood™
• Full front zip with chin guard
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Elastic cuffs
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Includes stuff sack
DOWN COMPOSITE MAPPING
• Down Composite Mapping places synthetic insulation in high moisture areas: hood, collar, hemlines and cuffs. Synthetic insulation is not prone to compacting and remains warm when wet.
• The core of the garment and the sleeves, where warmth is most needed, are filled with 100% down.
• Synthetic insulation strategically placed in the hood resists moisture where precipitation lands
• High wear areas like shoulders and cuffs are insulated with Coreloft™.
• Synthetic insulation is mapped to areas prone to moisture while the core is warmed by 100% down.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products