Technical specifications & features
|Weight||475 g / 16.75 oz (with pump)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||8019408|
|BTUs||White Gas: 4200 Watt, 14340 BTU
Gas Canister: 3300 Watt, 11267 BTU
|Boil Time||As little as 4 min/L (gas canisters), as little as 3.4 min/L (white gas), depending on climate etc.|
|Stove Igniter||No Igniter|
|Stove System||Stove Only|
|Dimensions||Folded: 140 x 80 x Ø 65 mm / 5.52 x 3.2 x Ø 2.56 in|
|Other Features||• Kit includes: stove, pump, 0.4 L fuel bottle, multitool, heat reflector windscreen, stuff bag
• Fuel burn time: Up to 105 min at max. output (230 g canister), up to 100 min at max. output (400 mL fuel)
• Fuel types: White Gas, Kerosene, Diesel and Jet Fuel, Butane, Propane, Isobutane
• Integrated MAGIC™ cleaning needle for quick and easy cleaning of the jet – even during cooking.
• Durable aluminum pump for more safety and convenience.
• Self purging FLIPSTOP™ pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle.
• Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating and saves fuel.
• Integrated 4 season mode when operating the stove with gas for increased heat output in cold conditions and to reduce boil time.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your inquiry.
If using fuel from a gas station for this stove, your best bet would be diesel. However, white gas should always be used if available as it will burn more cleanly and efficiently.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products