Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||2071M|
|Shell Material||78 g/m² Iso Peak 2L (100% nylon ripstop with breathable coating and DWR finish)|
|Shell Layers||Two Layers|
|Insulation Type||750 fill power Hutterite Duck down|
|Hood Type||Removable Hood|
|Other Features||Fit: Slim Insulated
• Shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
• Outerlays on sleeves and hood protect from moisture
• Removable two-way adjustable hood with single hand adjustment for ease of use while in action
• Two strips of 3M™ reflective tape across the chest and on the back of the hood for better visibility
• Hip-length, but cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and wind
• Inner security pocket with Canada Goose wire port and zip closure; one lower drop-in mesh pocket
• Velcro® adjustable cuffs for ease of movement
• Hanging lining for wind-proofing
• Two hand warmer pockets with reverse coil zipper closures
• Single inner storm flap with fleece-lined chin guard
• Single hand adjustable and elasticized hem draw cord seals out the cold and wind
• Centre-front reverse coil YKK® two-way locking zipper
• Centre back length 30.5 in. (77.47cm)
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of their products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
*Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
-- Enduring: -15 / -25 C
Iso Peak 2L
Lightweight and Durable 2L
-- Canada Goose's Durance laminated 2-layer hardshell eco treated ripstop with stretch functionality is one of their lightest, most durable fabrics ideal for high altitude performance.
• Durance Laminated
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows them to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of their jackets.
All of their blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.
- Similar Products