Canada Goose - Hybridge Lite Hoody - Men's (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||2703M|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2016|
|Shell Layers||Two Layers|
|Insulation Type||800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||Fit: Slim Insulated
• Self-packable into exterior left hand pocket
• All-in-one hood with stretch Lycra® along hood opening for enhanced fit
• Upper Napoleon chest pockets secure with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
• Internal stretch mesh pocket
• Centre front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
• Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
• Insulated windguard that extends under centre front zipper, Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
• Feather-Light 10D outer fabric allows for aspects of the down fill to show through, yet it is still fully abrasion-resistant
• Tensile-Tech inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
• Lower hand pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
• Two vertical strips of 3M™ reflective tape on back hood for visibility
• Brushed tricot-lined collar for added comfort and warmth
• Stretch Lycra® cuff binding with thumbholes for comfort and performance
• Centre back length: 29 in. / 73.66 cm
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of their products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
*Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Lightweight: 5 / -5 C
Multi-axis stretch and Breathable
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.
• Water Resistant
• Multi-axis Stretch
FEATHER LIGHT 10D:
Feather-light and Durable 10D
Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high intensity performance.
• Water Resistant
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows them to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of their jackets.
All of Canada Goose blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products