Questions on Cruise 30
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Quick OverviewMore than enough for winter trekkers
The Deuter Cruise 30 will hold everything a winter sports fanatic could possibly need, and a little more. The additional pack opening from the back allows for easy access to the entire contents via a hemispherical zip – no more endless rummaging through your stuff to find your rain shell or first aid kit.
Manufacturer Deuter Weight 2 lbs 14 oz. (1300 g) Gender Men's & Unisex Color Black / Titan Size 30 Liter Mfg Sku/Part Number 33693 74900 Cubic Inches 1830 Liters 30 Frame Description Delrin® frame Sleeping Bag Compartment No Material Deuter-Microrip-Nylon
Waterproof No Other Features SIZE
26 / 13 / 8.7 (H x W x D) Inch
66 / 32 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
-- Padded hip belt with zipped pocket and gear loop
-- Special compression straps double up for snowshoe or ski attachment at side or front. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front of the pack
-- Pole & ice axe loops / central ski loop
-- Stretch side pockets » Zipped front pocket
-- Lid pocket with zipped valuables pocket
-- Pockets for snow shovel, probe and shovel handle
-- Laundry pocket
-- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
-- Load adjustment straps.
Deuter Alpine Back System
1. Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
2. Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
3. Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
4. Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
5. Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Removable for weight reduction. Also separately removable waist belt (Guide, Rise).
6. Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
7. Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
8. Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Product Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Questions and Answers