Camp - X-Light Adze
The single-curve shaft is optimized with the angle of the pick for solid performance on technical ice and for use as a cane. Carabiner holes at the head and spike accommodate traditional leashes or lanyards. For steep ice climbing, it is possible to change the standard X-Alp grip with the X-Dry grip and spike. The X-Trigger Fast pommel (included) is adjustable without tools.
The hammer and adze components have been shaped for a comfortable grip and the pick does not have teeth near the shaft to further increase comfort and help prevent wear and tear on gloves.
Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||228650|
|Other Features||• A superlight and versatile tool for the technical alpinist
• Hot-forged aluminum alloy head allows for 3 configurations: pick & adze, pick & hammer, pick only
• T-rated chromoly steel pick and T-rated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy shaft (CE-UIAA type 2)
• Removable X-Alp grip has a soft hand for good grip and can be swapped with the X-Dry grip and spike for leashless climbing
• Interchangeable steel spike
• X-Trigger Fast pommel is adjustable without tools
• Carabiner holes at the head and spike
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products