Arc'teryx - Beta Shell Mittens
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||105 g (3.7 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16160|
|Material||• N70p 3L GORE-TEX®
• N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX®
Gloves are one of the most complex products Arc’teryx builds. The precision of the human hand comes from a complicated anatomy that allows an intricate, varied range of motion. The Beta Shell Glove is constructed using Arc’teryx Tri-Dex™ patterning technology, a three-lobe finger pattern that maps the thumb and each finger separately according to the hand’s natural grasping motion. Seams are minimized and placed so as not to interfere with grip. This technical construction results in a remarkable dexterity and range of motion that mimics the naked hand.
Features are selected for the realities of alpine travel. The short gauntlet fits under or over jacket sleeves, the elasticized adjustable wrist strap creates a secure seal and precision fit that keeps heat closer to the fingers. Gauntlet adjustment is easily used with the gloves on, and removable leashes help prevent dropped gloves from getting lost. In freezing conditions, the Beta Shell Glove systematically layers with the Primaloft® filled Atom Glove Liner or, in milder cold, partners with the Rivet or Delta Gloves.
All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• One-hand, easy adjust, cuff cinch with webbing pull tab
• Removable wrist leash
• Elasticated adjustable wrist strap
• Full, gauntlet-style cuff for increased wrist coverage
• Reinforced palm and fingers
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products