Black Diamond - Storm (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||110 g (3.9 oz) - Weight with batteries|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||BD620611|
|Other Features||LED Type: 1 QuadPower, 2 SinglePower
[QuadPower LED] 70 m (230 ft)
[SinglePower LED] 7 m (23 ft)
Max Burn Time
[QuadPower LED] 200 H
[SinglePower LED] 125 H
IPX Rating : 7
• One QuadPower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 160 lumens (max setting)
• PowerTap technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
• Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
• Sleek, low profile design uses four AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
• Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
• Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 7)
- Not 100% water proof
- Good lamp
- Great light!
- I've owed this light for a least 6 years and love it. It is very bright- the dimmer feature is great especially when you just replace the batteries. The batteries last a long time. The only complaint I have is that the adjustable headband loosens up. Every time I put the light on my head it is too loose and must be readjusted. Maybe this problem has been corrected by now.
- Super bright and easy to use
- This light is the best I've had so far. The instructions are good and its intuitive. The tap on the side is very handy. Thanks Black Diamond for a great product, and Backcountry Gear for a great deal!
- Light Supreme!
- Bright light, water proof, that's all I need!
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products