Big Agnes - Spike Lake 15
What's in a Name?
Spike Lake sits on the east side of Colorado's Zirkel mountains between Lost Ranger Peak and Mount Ethel at 10,433 feet. As alpine lakes go, this one sits high, blue, and full of trout. Neighboring lakes are better known and easier to access, which is why Spike Lake is legendary for being so full of trout that backpackers have been known to spend days on its banks eating nothing but scores of fish caught out of its fresh, clean water.b
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Regular: 2 lbs 10 oz
Long: 2 lbs 12 oz
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||15° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-9° C|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||600 fill DownTek™ water-repellent down|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 21.5 oz.
Long: 22.5 oz.
|Bag Shell Material||Nylon ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Bag Length||Regular: 6 ft 0 in.
Long: 6 ft 6 in.
|Bag Stuff Size||8 x 17.5 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Regular: 60 in.
Long: 62 in.
|Circumference at Hips||Regular: 54 in.
Long: 56 in.
|Circumference at Foot||Regular: 36 in.
Long: 38 in.
|Other Features||• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
• Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
• Baffle Construction • 65”/165cm YKK #8 zipper
• Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & Nylon stuff sack included
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products