Big Agnes - Rabbit Ears 6 (Fall 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz.
Packed Weight: 13 lbs 11 oz.
Footprint Weight: 1 lbs 6 oz.
|Color||Lime / Silver|
|Size||6 - Person|
|Tent Sleeps||4 - 6 Person|
|Area||85 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||120 in. (305 cm)|
|Width||102 in. (259 cm)|
|Height||78 in. (198 cm)|
|Tent Pole Type||DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing|
|Stuff Size||7 in. x 14 in. x 23 in.|
|Material||FLY and FLOOR: durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
MAIN BODY: lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
|Other Features||• Three season, free-standing, car camping/ base camp tent
• One large door with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
• One window opposite door offers cross breeze option when zip up nylon flap is opened.
• Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
• Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
• Plastic clips and sleeves attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
• Four interior mesh storage pockets
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• 10 aluminum hook stakes included
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
• Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products