Big Agnes - Mirror Lake 20 - Women's
What's in a Name?
Located in the Flat Tops Wilderness, CO, the trail leading to Mirror Lake follows pristine Mirror Creek. This beautiful turquoise lake with clear, still water makes the four mile uphill hump worth the trip. Virtually any caddis or mayfly patterns are bound to bring fish to the surface, so don’t forget your fly rod.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Petite: 2 lbs 9 oz
Regular: 2 lbs 11 oz
|Temp Rating º F||20° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-7° C|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||600 fill DownTek™ water repellent down|
|Fill Weight||Petite: 22 oz.
Regular: 23 oz.
|Bag Shell Material||Nylon ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Bag Length||Petite: up to 5 ft 5 in
Regular: up to 5 ft 10 in
|Bag Stuff Size||8 x 17.5 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Petite: 54 in.
Regular: 56 in.
|Circumference at Hips||Petite: 54 in.
Regular: 56 in.
|Circumference at Foot||Petite: 34 in.
Regular: 36 in.
|Other Features||• Traditionally-insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
• Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
• 55”/140cm YKK #8 zipper - petite
• 65”/165cm YKK #8 zipper - regular
• Liner loops
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
• Baffle Construction
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products