Big Agnes - Lulu 15 - Women's (Fall 2015)
This bag uses a full pad sleeve design: the bottom of the bag is non-insulated to save space and weight. It requires a 20-inch wide pad underneath for comfy, warm insulation.
What's in a Name?
George Franz opened the Lulu mine in Colorado in 1914, and named it after his mother. The mine operated until the mid-1920s, hoping to tap a richer part of the vein worked by the Greenville Mine. Modern as always, Lulu boasted a steam boiler and drum hoist as well as a bunkhouse for workers.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||PETITE: 3 lbs 5 oz.
REG: 3 lbs 10 oz.
|Temp Rating º F||15F|
|Temp Rating º C||-9C|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content|
|Fill Weight||PETITE: 24 oz.
REG: 26 oz.
|Bag Shell Material||Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water|
|Bag Lining Material||Soft, breathable nylon taffeta with stain resistant finish|
|Bag Length||PETITE: 5 ft 6 in.
REG: 5 ft 10 in.
|Bag Stuff Size||9 in. x 20 in. / compresses to 9 x 9 inches|
|Circumference at Chest||PETITE: 68 in.
REG: 70 in.
|Circumference at Hips||PETITE: 66 in.
REG: 68 in.
|Circumference at Foot||PETITE: 54 in.
REG: 54 in.
|Other Features||PAD SIZE
PETITE: 20 in. x 66 in.
REG: 20 in. x 72 in.
• Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again!
• Bottom of bag is non-insulated to save space and weight; requires a pad underneath for insulation
• Insotect Tubic™ is a revolutionary tubular insulation system engineered to provide the maximum cubic loft for supreme thermal efficiency and user comfort. Through its innovative design and construction, Insotect Tubic delivers performance benefits that make gear significantly loftier, warmer & more durable. Superior thermal efficiency - the significant air space created by the DualVault™ and Vertical Thermal Channel™ delivers the best thermal efficiency.
• Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
• Extra 2" of girth in hip area
• Extra insulation in foot and core areas
• Extra 2" of length in the foot box of the petite size accommodates up to 5'6"
• Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad
• YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK #8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers
• Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
• Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
• Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
• No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
• No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
• No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
• Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
• LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products
- Recently Viewed