Big Agnes - Husted 20
What's in a Name?
The “White Bears” were a consortium of investors comprised of preachers, college professors, and professionals lured by tales of the west told to them by Denver promoter James D. Husted. Husted’s holdings consisted of 5,000 acres in Lily Park. The ranch adopted the brand W bar W and still stands out as one of the largest spreads in Northwest Colorado.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Regular: 3 lbs
Long: 3 lbs 4 oz
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||20° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-7° C|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 25.5 oz.
Long: 28.5 oz
|Bag Shell Material||Polyester ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Soft, cozy polyester|
|Bag Length||Regular: 6 ft 0 in.
Long: 6 ft 6 in.
|Bag Stuff Size||9 x 20 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Regular: 60 in.
Long: 62 in.
|Circumference at Hips||Regular: 54 in.
Long: 56 in.
|Circumference at Foot||Regular: 36 in.
Long: 38 in.
|Other Features||• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
• Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
• 65”/165cm YKK #8 zipper
• Liner loops
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & Nylon stuff sack included
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
• Works with any pad size or style
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products