Big Agnes - Fly Creek UL 2 (Fall 2016)
What's in a Name?
Fly Creek dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 1 lb 15 oz.
Packed Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz.
Footprint Weight: 5 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 7 oz.
|Color||Cool Grey / Gold|
|Size||2 - Person|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||TFLY214|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||Floor Area: 28 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||7 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||MAIN: 86 in. (218 cm)
VESTIBULE: 24 in. (61 cm)
Door: 52 in. (132 cm)
Foot: 42 in. (107 cm)
VESTIBULE: 32 in. (81 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 38 in.
Foot Height: 24 in.
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||4 in. x 18.5 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
BODY: ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester me
|Other Features||• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
• DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Single door and vestibule
• Mesh pocket included. Located above head at front of tent.
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
• Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
• Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
• Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Great ultralight tent
- Works well for one person or even better for two thinner people. Worked great for my hiking buddy and I (160 lbs and 175 lbs) in the 100 mile wilderness. Light enough to be a spacious one man tent. The tub is high enough to keep out water from the sides. Has been dry through heavy rains. Easy to set up and take down. Packs small. I'm a big fan.
- Real shelter under 3 pounds
- honest trail weight is 2-10 including stakes, stuff sack. Still under 3# with footprint. Space is tight but adequate. Vestibule works for boots and misc, packs have to be outside - (bring a gargage bag) Kept us dry in some pretty good downpours. Why mess with a tarp or floorless "tent" ?
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products