Big Agnes - Fly Creek UL 2
What's in a Name?
Fly Creek dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 1 lb 15 oz.
Packed Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz.
Footprint Weight: 5 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 7 oz.
|Color||Cool Grey / Gold|
|Size||2 - Person|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||TFLY214|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||Floor Area: 28 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||7 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||MAIN: 86 in. (218 cm)
VESTIBULE: 24 in. (61 cm)
Door: 52 in. (132 cm)
Foot: 42 in. (107 cm)
VESTIBULE: 32 in. (81 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 38 in.
Foot Height: 24 in.
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||4 in. x 18.5 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
BODY: ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester me
|Other Features||• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
• DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Single door and vestibule
• Mesh pocket included. Located above head at front of tent.
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
• Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
• Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
• Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Real shelter under 3 pounds
- honest trail weight is 2-10 including stakes, stuff sack. Still under 3# with footprint. Space is tight but adequate. Vestibule works for boots and misc, packs have to be outside - (bring a gargage bag) Kept us dry in some pretty good downpours. Why mess with a tarp or floorless "tent" ?
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products