Big Agnes - Fly Creek UL 1
What's in a Name?
Fly Creek dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 1 lbs 11 oz.
Packed Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz.
Footprint Weight: 4 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 1 lbs 4 oz.
|Color||Cold Grey / Gold|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Area||Floor Area: 22 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||5.5 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||MAIN: 86 in. (218 cm)
VESTIBULE: 23 in. (58 cm)
Door: 42 in. (107 cm)
Foot: 30 in. (76 cm)
VESTIBULE: 28 in. (71 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 38 in. (97 cm)
Foot Height: 22 in.
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||4 in. x 18.5 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
BODY: ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester me
|Other Features||• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
• DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Single door and vestibule
• Mesh pocket included. Located above head at front of tent.
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
• Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
• Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
• Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Quick set up, even in a deluge
- I love my Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 with all my heart. I just wish it was a little taller. It is hard to get dressed inside this tent, unless you are 3-4 feet tall, & I do not mean that facetiously, the kids love it even more than I do. I did learn to not go without the stakes. If you cannot pull the sides out into the proper position, you are not going to get all the benefits this tent has to offer. In a deluge at Mt Rainier, my lack of foresight cost me my warm sleeping bag, which got wet at the bottom, due to my negligence. I'm going on season 4 with this setup & my friends are still envious.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products